Local Archive Migrator
Fully customized lightweight and intuitive utility allows end-users (or local IT administrators) to easily scan local drives for archives that meet a defined criteria, and with the push of 2 or 3 buttons migrate identified files into a format of your choice and/or into a target location of your choice.
Customers who purchase 1,000+ licenses of Transend Migration Console Enterprise Edition are entitled to a customized Local Archive Migrator at no extra cost.
Supported source archive file formats:
- Outlook PST
- Notes NSF
- GroupWise archives
- and many more
- Easy-to-use utility provides intuitive and efficient way to migrate local archives to destination of your choice
- User interface is fully customized to elimiate confusion
- All major configuration settings are hard coded under the hood, removing potential confusion
- Can be run by end-users or local IT administrators at any time, facilitating multiple runs of each archive (with deduplication functionality)
- Source archives can be migratd directly to a defined folder within a live mailbox (i.e. Microsoft 365, M365 Online In-Place Archive, Google Workspace, other) or a directory on the local machine (or file share) that can be hard coded
Example of Local Archive Migrator
The below screen shot is an example of a utility customized for a PST to Microsoft 365 migration. Nearly all fields displayed are customizable for your specific migration needs.
View the Local Archive Migrator for migrating NSF files.