Oboarding credentials must get validated by Transend before you can schedule your cutover. Once validated, your Project Manager will work with you to schedule the cutover and have Transend begin the migration.
- N/A – this service is not applicable to the project.
- Not Scheduled – this activity has not yet been scheduled.
- Scheduled – this activity has been scheduled, but has not yet started.
- Active – this activity is currently in progress.
- Problem – there is a problem related to this activity. The Details column should define how to fix it.
- Completed – this activity is complete. No further action is needed.
- Completed with errors – part of this activity has been completed, but select problems need to be addressed.
Mailbox Migration Stages
Transend’s migration methodology is designed to ensure a quick and efficient cutover, with an optimized user experience.
- Stage 1 – email messages sent/received within the recent 12-month period (performed pre-cutover)
- Stage 2 – calendars/contacts/tasks + Stage 1 delta job (performed post-cutover)
- Stage 3 – email messages older than 12 months (performed post-cutover)
Each project has a post-migration support period called Managed Help Desk, which includes User and Admin support. Advanced projects include 2-weeks of Managed Help Desk and Standard projects include 1-week of Managed Help Desk. Your Managed Help Desk period begins after your Stage 2 migration has completed.
Managed Help Desk
Includes platform feature and usability support to Users and Admins once you have transitioned to the new platform.
- User support
- Admin support
- Training materials
- Migration data remediation
Support can be provided via portal, email, telephone or a scheduled screen sharing session.
If you find that data did not migrate properly, please report the results in Portal. Transend will attempt to remediate all reported issues that can be fixed.
- It is Customer’s responsibility to report specific errors that require a fix during the Manged Help Desk period.
- If migrating to a cloud-based platform (i.e. M365 or Google Workspace), reported issues must be from viewing data online and not in a locally installed application (i.e. local Outlook).
- Any troubleshooting or remediation requested after the Managed Help Desk period has expired will likely require additional fees.
- Any custom or specific preferences related to data fidelity or otherwise that require Transend to update its software configuration beyond the “out of the box” configuration must be communicated to Transend prior to migration processing. Any preferences communicated to Transend after migration processing has begun that requires a rerun or remediation will result in additional fees.