Amazon WorkMail Considerations
Transend uses delegation to perform an administrative migration to Amazon WorkMail, whereby only the administrator’s password needs to be supplied.
- Log in to the WorkMail administrator’s console.
- Under Organization Settings | Mailbox Migration, press the Edit button and select a user who will be authorized to perform migrations.
The default value that Transend Migration Console suggests is the server for the eastern United States. Your server may be different. Currently there are three WorkMail servers to choose from:
- US East (N. Virginia): ews.mail.us-east-1.awsapps.com
- US West (Oregon): ews.mail.us-west-2.awsapps.com
- EU (Ireland): ews.mail.eu-west-1.awsapps.com
You can find out which region your account is attached to by going to the Amazon WorkMail console.