Transend migrates Yahoo email data using the IMAP protocol.
In order to successfuly migrate data, operators will need to set an app password to use for the migration:
- In Yahoo Mail, click on your profile icon and choose Account Info.
- Click on Account Security.
- Click on Generate App Password.
- Select Other App.
- Enter a name like TransendMigrator and click Generate.
- Copy the key and paste into Transend Migration Console in place of the Yahoo password.
Note: The app password can be deleted from Yahoo after the migration has completed.